Sunday, January 11, 2015

Huwag Maging Dayuhan sa Sariling Bayan


photo courtesy of theurbanroamer.com


     Ever since I was young, I've always believed that Susan Calo-Medina was my mother. Watching her in her show "Travel Time" always felt like seeing how my mom worked. As a person who is never really fond of traveling mainly because of my motion sickness, Susan through her show brought me along to the different places she went to. Not only did she highlight the beauty of the Philippines but also allowed all of us to experience the journey with her.

     Now that she's gone to another journey, it's up to us that she left behind, to keep her spirit alive by 
discovering the beauty of our country and show it to everyone in the world. Because it will always start with us.

     And just like she said, "Huwag maging dayugan sa sariling bayan."

     We will miss you, Susan, and thank you for showing what a beautiful country this is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment