Friday, June 12, 2015

Winning


photo courtesy of www.someeecards.com


   Today called for some celebration. I managed to not take a nap this morning and continued working all throughout the entire day. I even managed to accompany female parental unit to go to church at noon and come back after a couple of hours. I think what allowed me to power through the morning and keep my eyes open was the fact that I went to bed early and gave myself a couple of minutes more of sleep before waking up. I did not experience getting drowsy while working and even managed to watch a couple of television shows without dozing off. Yey for me.
   I guess the downside is, if ever there is one is that I took a 10 minute nap this afternoon. I'm still waiting for the effects. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment