Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The glove compartment is accurately named


photo courtesy of deviantart.com



   I found this blog while was rummaging through my lists of username and passwords that needs to be deleted. Reading the entries reminded me how high and delusional I was back then.

   But I made a resolve to update this blog. As the days go along I might share parts of my boring life as a slayer, confessor, shock absorber, gate-keeper and all the other roles I play just to get through the day.

   I also found my small notebook. Its a bit old, worn out and torn. It contained all the ideas that I doodled while I was commuting in the train. I even wrote down the time I wrote them.

   I'm trying to fight my birthday blues. I don't want to be feeling down on my birthday. Its two days from now but somehow the darkness looming is much closer. Ready to suck me. People have been telling me that i have twice the reason to celebrate. Me going up the corporate ladder and my birthday. i'd like to celebrate that, but i don't think that's enough, I mean in terms of happiness and temporary contentment. When people ask me what I want for my birthday, I tell them that I want material things, but deep inside where only I'm only able to hear myself, I wish for you. yes you. Your hand intertwined with mine. Your fingertips running the lines of my palm. Me sniffing your scent without any perfume at all.

   As my tears roll down my face and hit the letters on the keyboard, I try to get a grip on reality.
I'll be alone. No. I am alone.

i guess its too much for a birthday wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment