Sunday, February 7, 2016

Easy


photo courtesy of www.de.union.de


     Work was light today. I also woke up late. The second sentence does not justify anything. The first sentence is true despite encountering some connection issues. Technical difficulties like these limits this country and the potential work from home workforce to being more productive and a big income generating sector for the country.

     Even if it was a light day today, there were some parts that I don't remember. Like seeing female parental unit cook our lunch. My work station is close to the dining table where she preps the things the she'll cook. I don't remember seeing that. It's probably because I haven't been sleeping as much as I should these past few days. 

     So I'm going to hit the sack now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment