Monday, February 1, 2016

Going Back To The Start

photo courtesy of www.thequotepedia.com


     The start of the month for me always meant a new beginning. As cheesy as it sounds, the turning of the month has always made me want to start something. In this case, writing. Again.
     
     Before, I used to think that since I consume a lot of content of varying topics, it would be easy to just write about something on a daily basis. I was wrong. Not only could I not come up with daily and random topics to put here, but I also gave up easily because I would get tired from my day job. There would be times where I question myself if I'm passionate about writing as I thought I was. 

     Everyone wants to be writer. People thought that being a writer gives them a certain kind of wisdom. A profound knowledge of the world at large. I believe in that too. But given how lackluster my "performance" here, it might not be the case. I'm not close to being wise or profound. My views are still selfish and sometimes myopic, and they probably would not change because I'm a stubborn ass.

     But since it is the start of the month, I can at least try and start to be a better version of what I am and my passion. Fingers crossed in maintaining the momentum. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment