Sunday, January 1, 2017

Looking Back


photo courtesy of www.youtube.com


     Let's see if I can squeeze this in before the year ends in a couple of minutes. The majority of the year has been consumed by a job that I like but justified into staying because it made me look like a responsible adult who settles. It is only now that I'm realizing that it's hard for me to settle. The job was eating away at my sanity and time that I would wake up in the middle of the night exhausted thinking about my responsibilities. I decided to leave and pursued something I've been trying ever since I started working from home. But since this is me and I'm the poster boy for not thinking anything through, I screwed up on the other job. 

    Things in the romantic department have been stable with the occasional rocking of the boat. Communication has both been the thing resolves issues and the fire starter in any lively discussions. Certain life choices will be made but in the end it would still be made by the two of us after several rounds of communicating.

     The self will have to be pushed harder but at the same time pursue the things that nourishes it. Sticking to small goals is still the plan while leaving the bigger things in the hands of fate.

     Happy New Year to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment