Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thoughts of a doodler

photo courtesy of firstsecondbooks.typepad.com


   I'm a boy who can't drive a stake to your heart. I honestly believed that I was a Potential and when the Chosen One decided to activate all of the would-be slayers to slay the Dracula cronies, I thought that I would be activated as well. But I'm not a girl. I'm a boy. and a nerd at that. A nerd without the knowledge about being one. Whenever you would tell not to be depressed, I don't know if I would be able to do it. Fighting against depression is much harder than letting it overpower you. The feeling that it slowly creeps within the corners of your heart than trying to raise an army of blood-suckers. I sometimes feel that being depressed is the only thing that justifies my life. and yet somehow, I also find the strength to fight it off. I want to resist it enough so I can see and touch small portions of happiness. I cannot be truly happy. I am beneath the right to be happy. It seems that when happiness touches me, bad things tend to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment