Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Down With Something


photo courtesy of dik.ir


     I told myself that this year, I'll try to be more active and would at least try working out. I have never been a fan of fitness or exercising. Back in the day, when I wanted to lose weight, I would just curb my food intake and shorten my sleep. But this time around, I'm going to try and do it the right way. I have been following a couple of workouts from different websites and I seem to be getting the hang of it. Yesterday however, I woke up with a heavy feeling coupled with a runny nose. I took some medicine and decided to skip working out. On my way home, I realized that even though I might not be able to work out, I could still get my sweat running and it might actually alleviate my somewhat heavy feeling. So from the train station, I walked briskly until I got home. That made me sweat and it did help me. I still have fever today but since I'm better I decided to do some yoga stretches after working. 
     I didn't know working out can be this addicting. Crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment