Monday, June 1, 2015

The Return of The Comeback


photo courtesy of revivedelft.wordpress.com


   Let's get this month right by posting something. Anything. Getting all this gunk out of my system. I have to admit, I've neglected this blog and the other one because I'm a lazy bastard. Also, because I find nothing substantial to post. I could post and rant how this country is falling apart by the day, but then again so is the rest of people in social media. I could try and post fiction. I already live a life of make believe and plot twist so no. It hits home. Hard. I could try and be inspirational. That's if someone actually reads the drivel posted here and gets inspired. I couldn't even inspire myself to get inspired. So what's left? Why just post whatever comes to mind, no matter how ugly and shallow and nonsensical it is. In short, all of the things mentioned above. 
   No promises to post every day and witty. Just daily posting. It kinda sounds the same no? 



No comments:

Post a Comment