Sunday, November 1, 2015

#30DayWritingChallenge: The Story Behind Your Profile Picture



   This photo was taken when Allan and went to Viking's to celebrate my birthday. I'm not a fan of celebrating my birthday. I felt out of place in the mini-parties that female parental unit organized for me back in grade school. 
     Allan decided not to surprise me because
  1. He knew my aversion to celebrating my birthday.
  2. I found out about his little plan and spoiled it.
  3. He knew he could get to go with telling me in advance 
  4. Food. Food. Food.
    A day before our Viking's adventure, I came down with a flu. Upon arriving at our place, I decided to take a cold shower since my fever was running high. Both of us were determined to have our fill even if I was not 100% energy wise.
     
    When we got there the first thing that we did was to pile food on our plates. It was after sitting down and talking about something that Allan remembered to take my birthday picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment