Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Schedule Tighter than a Hair Weave


photo courtesy of myexpertorganizer.com


   Schedules are important for me and Allan. Since we have different work schedules, it is necessary for us to plan ahead certain activities that we would want to do or go to. A couple of our friends have invited us to Quezon City Pride March, unfortunately we were not able to go there since Allan had an office related function that he needed to attend to. He came home a couple of hours earlier and we talked about how each of our days went and other random stuff that came up. He informed me that the his schedule may be a bit tight next week since he has another round of office related functions to attend. Although, I love some time alone for myself as it allows me to work some more, I feel sad that we won't be spending much time together, since I'm assuming that when he comes home from these events, he would be dead tired and will go to sleep right after. 

   But I'm the one working from home, so I'm the one that can easily adjust to craziness of his schedule. This should be a piece of cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment