Friday, December 26, 2014

Enough With Always Having Two Heads


photo courtesy of hookedondecorating.com


   I've always been meaning to transfer the contents of my other blog. But laziness. Although the contents of that blog was almost the same as this one, it's written in a longer form and from what I can recall as wrote them, I did it in one sitting. 

   It has a taken a long time for me to declutter and streamline most of my stuff online. The main reason is I just couldn't keep track of all of my passwords. I remember all of them, but when they slip away from me, it takes days even weeks to remember it. Another reason is by having one blog, it helps me make a stand on things that I might not be comfortable in sharing or writing. Doing this makes own up for my convictions and beliefs. So yay for maturity.

   The next few days will be filled with my posts from my previous blog. Feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment