Monday, December 15, 2014

Long but not so hard


photo courtesy of onemorethingblog.blogspot.com


   I start my day early. I wake up around 4-5 am to prepare for my 6 am shifgt. But since y work doesn't really rake out a lot of energy, I never get tired after my shift ends. Today though was different. I decided to do the laundry. I put the clothes into the washer and left it there, then moved on to my next task. Buy ingredients to cook before Allan gets home. So I immediately went to the nearby vegetable stand and bought the things I need. When I got back, I proceeded to take out the clothes and put he second load in. While the washer was doing its business, I started hanging the clothes outside to dry. Once I was done with that, I checked my work email to see if there was anything I need to look over. After doing that, I started prepping and went to cooking lunch. By the time I was done, the second load of clothes had finished and I went to hang them out as well. I went back to work and finished some tasks there. Allan came home so we had lunch. After which I went back to work and work on some future gig requirements. My shift ended and I took a quick shower closed up shop then traveled back to Manila. After resting for a couple of minutes I took a bath and decided to work some more. While I was drying my hair I decided to close my eyes for 5 minutes. 
   
   I woke up 2 hours later. 

   Didn't realize I was that tired or the water that I used when I took a bath was laced with sleeping agents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment